The SP-170s Digital Piano – simple, stylish, and easy to use.
The piano essentials, captured in an easy-to-use instrument
- Simple in design, the portable and stylish SP-170s emphasizes the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound.
- Convenient Piano Play button instantly recalls the main piano sound
- The Sound button provides access to each of the ten internal sounds
- The two skillfully sampled concert grand piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch.
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
- Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
- The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
- The new speaker system features improved speaker quality and enhanced resonance.
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion.
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
- Damper pedal and music rest complete the SP-170s
- Available in either or black or white to complement any environment
The simple SP-170 piano achieved popularity thanks to its focus on the two most important aspects of a piano performance: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound. While retaining this clean and simple design, the SP-170s controls have been optimized by moving the rear-mounted power switch and volume knob to the front panel, ensuring easy operation by those who may be using a digital piano for the first time. Two new buttons – Sound and Piano Play – have been added. Pressing the Sound button lets you select any of the ten keyboard sounds; the Piano Play button quickly selects the Piano 1 sound, so great piano sound is always just one button press away!