Analogue Ribbon Station
Analog Synth + Analog Rhythm + Step Sequencer = Analog Electribe
Version 2.1 is here. Check Support & Downloads for the free update!
In a world seemingly ruled by digital, Korg created an analog sensation with the palm-sized monotron Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer. Today, Korg once again takes up the analog banner with the amazing monotribe Analog Ribbon Station; a synthesizer that packs an amazing array of features and technology into its compact body. Korg’s monotribe shares the monotron’s analog DNA, yet quickly delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis. In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe brings together intuitive ease of use and a three-part discrete analog rhythm section, plus the proven appeal of Electribe-style sequencing. Complete with built-in speakers and battery power, monotribe is self-contained and highly portable, able to deliver your ideas with style and personality.
The monotribe Analog Ribbon Station – bringing responsive real time control to analog groove making, and allowing you to create elaborate sequences, or to layer complex musical developments for extended performances.
- The powerful sound of true analog synthesis
- 3-part analog drums, using discrete analog circuitry
- Sample and Hold (S&H) function
- Popular Electribe-style sequencing
- Active Step can be specified for each part and Flux features for real time dynamic loop
- Drum Roll and Gate Time Hold function
- Advanced multi-function ribbon keyboard; Chromatic, Continuous, & Wide modes
- Self-tuning provides a stable pitch for accurate chromatic playability
- Selectable oscillator waveform, noise generator, and versatile LFO
- Uses the same VCF (filter) circuit as the classic MS-10/MS-20
- Sync In & Out jacks allow synchronized integration with multiple units
- Connected sequences allow multiple monotribe units to play in rotation
- Battery operation, built-in speaker and compact size deliver on the go groove making
- Analog signal to control monotribe from the keyboard of a KORG KingKORG Synthesizer or an analog device equipped with a CV/Gate output*