Introducing the Korg LP350
Rich, expressive sound combines with a sleek and modern body. Introducing the LP-350 digital piano. This modern slim-line piano will enhance your home, not only with its deeply expressive sound, but also with its beautiful appearance.
Modern style digital piano that is pleasing to both the ears - and the eyes!
The Korg LP-350 is designed to visually complement nearly any living space. Less than 11 inches deep, the slim-line styling is both space-saving and efficient. When not in use, the thoughtful design of the LP-350 leaves a smooth, flat top with absolutely no protruding hinges, allowing the LP-350 to become part of your room's decor. Yet in spite of its slim-line profile, the LP-350 is equipped to provide a robust and accurate piano performance, complete with grand-touch action, all three pedals, and a powerful speaker system to deliver a rich piano sound.
The LP-350 digital piano is available in two colors - classic black, or a restful and elegant white - each with metallic silver accents that add a modern touch.
Rich and refined piano sounds that convey every nuance
The piano sound of the LP-350 was meticulously sampled in stereo directly from a concert grand piano to ensure a lavishly resonant and realistic tone. The samples were captured at multiple velocity levels, so subtle variations in expression will be naturally reflected in the piano sound you hear. The LP-350 extends beyond piano to include a rich variety of sounds - 30 in all! In addition, Layer mode allows two sounds to be played simultaneously; and of course, the balance between the two sounds is adjustable.
Korg's top-of-the-line piano action
The LP-350 features our finest piano touch and feel, using our RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3). Just as on a traditional grand piano, the keyboard of this digital piano provides a heavier playing touch in the lower register, becoming progressively lighter towards the upper keys. Refinements designed for capturing rapidly repeated strikes ensure that the pianist's expressive abilities will not be impaired even during fast passages. Three levels of touch sensitivity are available using the Key Touch Control function, allowing you to customize the dynamic response to your own playing style. As a measure of environmental responsibility, Korg does not use lead in the keyboard hammers.
Powerful speaker system generates rich, vibrant sound.
The internal stereo sound system of the LP-350 digital piano features two large 10 cm speakers powered by a pair of 11-watt amplifiers. These speakers are housed in a bass-reflex enclosure, providing extended low-end response for a deep, full sound. The position of the speaker enclosure below the keyboard allows the sound to envelope the entire piano, creating a more natural resonance.
Premium pedal performance
Pedals are an indispensible part of piano performance, and the LP-350 digital piano provides the same three pedals found on a concert grand piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto. Both the damper and soft pedals support half-pedaling to allow more subtle expressive touches. The entire pedal unit can be repositioned on the LP-350, providing extra support when used free-standing, or offering a more compact footprint when placed against a wall or partition.
Additional features to enhance your performance enjoyment
- Effects: The LP-350 digital piano features on-board effects to enhance the sound; reverb to add depth and ambience, and chorus to add motion and fullness. The depth for each effect is independently adjustable.
- Metronome: The metronome is convenient for practice and learning. The tempo can be set by the slider, or a specific tempo may be entered manually. In addition, the meter/time signature is also selectable, with a selectable accent (standard or bell) to mark the downbeat. The metronome volume can be freely set.
- Key Transpose: The musical key of the LP-350 can be quickly set, to allow familiar fingerings while sounding different keys. This is helpful when working with singers with varying ranges (male/female etc.) or different instruments.
- Temperaments: In addition to equal temperament and piano stretch-tunings, you can choose from two historical temperaments (Kirnberger and Werckmeister) for period-correct performances.
- Demo songs: 30 demonstration songs ranging from classical to originals can be individually selected, or listened to in series, showcasing each of the onboard sounds.
- MIDI connectors: The LP-350 MIDI piano provides both IN and OUT jacks that support MIDI, the standard way to transfer performance data between electronic musical instruments and computers. This can be used for educational software, "edutainment" applications, MIDI recordings or notation software.
View our entire line of Korg Digital Pianos