Now, Band & Orchestra players can quickly tune their transposing instruments in their original key.
- Transpose feature (C, E?, F, B?) for transposing brass and woodwind instruments
- Clip-on chromatic tuner attaches directly to any instrument for cable-free tuning
- Korg's proprietary clip design safely fits a variety of instruments.
- Two clips (large and small) accommodate a variety of orchestral instruments
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Markings indicate pure major and minor thirds for beautiful, authentic consonance.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle
- Energy-saving Auto display mode and Auto Power Off function
The Korg AW-2+ offers convenient clip-on tuning for players of transposing instruments. Providing an articulate mounting system, an adjustable display angle, a built-in backlight for visibility, a great fit on nearly any instrument, the AW2+ delivers highly accurate, stress-free tuning in any situation. The AW-2+ clip-on orchestral tuner is the ultimate tuner for the band or orchestral musician.